We are living in the era of the internet and technological advancements. The concept of the Internet of Things (IoT) has been on a rampage since the beginning of the 21st Century. It is for this reason we are seeing so many cutting edge gadgets that become part of your home. Equipped with sensors, these gadgets enable you to access data and get all the details on how you use them.
Nobody would have thought that there is going to be a smart toothbrush as well. But now, ask the people who have used these devices. They are so intrigued as if they have been using it for generations. Such is the power and influence of smart gadgets. Smart toothbrushes can set you on the right path when it comes to maintaining your oral hygiene. These devices enable you to develop the right habits and it’s not just about convenience anymore.
Philips has been a top brand in consumer appliances and it is well known for its smart appliances as well. Among their collection of smart things, is there Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrushes as well. These are top quality products and a lot of users have nothing but praise for these products. In this post, we will review and compare four of the top toothbrushes from Philips and see what they have to offer!
Sonicare DiamondClean 9300
This electric rechargeable toothbrush is a good choice for you to provide complete care and exceptional cleaning job. It has the ability to eliminate plaque up to ten times and it can improve up to seven times the overall gum health within a couple of weeks. These functions are available when you turn on its gum health setting. It becomes far more effective then it is in manual use.
Within three days, with this toothbrush, you can get rid of any stains on your teeth using the White+ mode. Additionally, this toothbrush also comes with three different brush heads and they can auto pair with any of the modes for brushing you choose. There are smart sensors present in this toothbrush that can provide you with feedback regarding the cleaning status and the condition of your teeth.
The app also assists you in developing healthy habits in no time because it will provide you with real-time feedback on where you have cleaned and where have you missed. You can easily connect your phone with the dash and can schedule the orders according to your needs and requirements.
Another exceptional service that comes with this product is that Amazon offers the Dash Replenishment service. With this service, you can set up automatic deliveries and this way you will never run out of your brush heads. This toothbrush comes with a speed of 62,000 brush movements per minute and it requires a voltage of 110V to 220V to run.
- This toothbrush comes with a capacity of 62,000 movements a minute and is best for daily use.
- The app connects with the toothbrush and provides you with important information on where have you cleaned and where not. This app also allows you to plan the orders of your brush heads with ease.
- This toothbrush is able to improve the overall health of your gums eliminate plaque and remove stains.
- You can trace the effectiveness of your brush head.
- It can detect the pressure and the ring on it end will light up if you apply too much pressure while brushing.
- Your purchase also comes with a glass charger where you can place the brush after done with the cleaning.
- The app is a bit glitchy and definitely needs a lot of improvement.
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black HX9903/11||Check Price|
Sonicare DiamondClean 9500
The 9500 DiamondClean Sonicare electric toothbrush from Philips is a slight upgrade from its 9300 counterpart. There is not much difference between these two models if you compare them in terms of performance. But there are a couple of features that really put the 9500 Sonicare ahead of its 9300 counterpart.
As we have mentioned above that the 9300 model comes with four different functions. These include the classic clean, the deep clean, the White+ and the Gum Health. The 9500 toothbrush comes with an additional function and it is Tongue Care. This means that the 9500 toothbrush allows you to clean your tongue as well.
Apart from that, the 9500 toothbrush also comes with four brush heads while the 9300 model only comes with three. The dash replenishment service also comes here and this means that you won’t break your teeth cleaning habits ever again. The 9500 toothbrush also comes in four different colors as compared to three color options available in its 9300 counterpart.
The 9500 toothbrush from Philips also comes with a premium quality case for USB charging. The 9300 model comes with a travel case but there is no compromise on quality there either. Apart from these differences, there is not much difference between the two models especially if you compare their functionalities.
- It has all the important features that you can find in the 9300 model.
- Available in four different colors.
- Your purchase will include four different brush heads.
- Additionally, you will also get a premium quality USB charging case.
- The toothbrush comes with three different intensity levels for brushing.
- The toothbrush features and additional mode of Tongue Care.
- Being an upgrade from the 9300 model, there are not many features to differentiate the 9500 model from the previous one.
- The app is still glitchy.
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black HX9924/11||Check Price|
Sonicare DiamondClean 9700
The 9700 model is the upgrade of its 9500 counterpart. Again the differences between these two models are barely noticeable but they are there. It is just like the case between the 9300 toothbrush and the 9500 model. But the 9500 and the 9700 models are pretty close. The 9700 model has all the functions and modes that are present in the 9500 model.
It also comes with the premium quality case for USB charging just like its 9500 counterpart. The only thing that you will get more when you purchase the 9700 model as opposed to the 9500 model is an increased number of brush heads. You will get eight of them and when you go for the dash replenishment service, it will make sure that you will never run out of your brush heads.
The only downside of this toothbrush when you compare it with the 9500 or 9300 models is that it is only available in a single color. It has all the features that you can find in the 9500 model and almost all the features are there in the 9300 model as well. Therefore, it is slightly overpriced, if you prefer function over form.
- The 9700 model comes with five different functions. These include Tongue Care, Gum, Health, White+, Deep Clean and Regular Clean.
- The toothbrush comes with a good quality case with USB charging.
- Your purchase will also include a charging glass.
- The app connectivity feature of this toothbrush allows you to know where you have cleaned and where did you not.
- The 9700 model resembles the 9500 model in terms of features and for this reason; it is slightly overpriced just because it comes with eight different brush heads.
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Lunar Blue HX9957/51||Check Price|
Sonicare DiamondClean 9750
As the name suggests, there is not much difference between the previous one and this one. Again when we talk about the form and function of both these models then you cannot differentiate them both from each other. The advantage of buying the 9750 model over the 9700 toothbrush is that the 9750 model comes with personalized coaching as well.
If you want to know more about how to use this toothbrush or how to overall take care of your teeth then this model with come with an app that features personalized coaching for every user. It will assist you in improving the health of your teeth and ensure quality oral care. The overall performance and functionality of this brush don’t deviate from the standards that the 9700 model.
- This smart toothbrush has all the features from its predecessor, the 9700 model.
- You will get five different cleaning models with three different intensity levels.
- Your purchase will include eight different brush heads and you will also get dash replenishment from Amazon.
- You will also get personalized coaching to ensure that you develop top-notch teeth cleaning habits and ensure your oral health.
- With just additional personalized coaching services, there is not much that the 9750 model has to offer, especially if you compare it with the previous models.
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9750 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Lunar Blue HX9954/56||Check Price|
The 9300 vs. 9500 vs. 9700 vs. 9750
If you have gone through each of our reviews above, you will notice that all these for models only have minor differences. To keep things short and punchy, we will highlight the key differences between all these four models again in this passage.
The 9500 model has one more function as compared to the 9300 model and it also has one more brush head to match that additional function. The 9500 model comes with three different intensity levels as well. Now when you bring in the 9700 model into the discussion, there is not much difference to talk about in the 9500 vs. 9700 comparison. Though, the 9700 model does come with eight different brush heads as opposed to only four that come with the 9500 model.
Now, when you talk about the 9750 model, the only difference that you will get from the predecessor is that you will have access to personalized coaching services. These services will really put you on the right track when it comes to gaining optimal health.
As per our assessment, we will highly recommend the Sonicare DiamondClean 9500 toothbrush because it maintains the balance between the essential features and price. For this reason, we would say that this is the best product out of all four that we have discussed in this post.
According to our assessment the winner of this roundup between all the Sonicare models from Philips is the smart toothbrush 9500, hands down. It comes with three different intensity levels and regular or deep cleaning and you can choose between five different cleaning modes as well. You will also get four brush heads and with Dash Replenishment services, you will continue to receive your brush heads whenever you need them.
The best part is that you can connect the smartphone app with your toothbrush and it will provide you with feedback on how you have cleaned your teeth. It also has a pressure sensing light on its tail that will light up if you apply too much pressure while teeth cleaning. It also comes with its own glass charger and a case with USB charging as well. You will feel the difference after using this brush for only a couple of weeks.