Getting the best robot mop for Laminate floors is essential to having a clean and sparkling laminate floor in your home. Although laminate floors are quite easy to clean, you need to do that with the right material if you hope to get the best result. Abandoning your laminate floors will make it lose its quality.
Using the best robot mop for laminate floors will help you to keep the surface clean and shining without tampering with the quality of the floor. Let’s go to know why is robot mop good for laminate floors.
- 1 Why Do People Need Robot Mop for Cleaning Laminate Floors?
- 2 THE EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF ROBOT MOPS
- 3 Best Rotot Mops for Laminate Floors Specification Table
- 4 THE REVIEWS OF BEST ROBOT MOPS FOR LAMINATE FLOORS
- 5 CLEANING TIPS FOR MOPPING THE LAMINATE FLOOR
- 6 CONCLUSION
Why Do People Need Robot Mop for Cleaning Laminate Floors?
When you clean your laminate floors regularly, you protect it from scratch thereby maintaining its shape and beauty. Using the best robot mop for laminate floors will help you to keep the surface clean and shining without tampering with the quality of the floor. It is not all about having a laminate floor, do you have the right material to keep it clean and in shape?
Every robot mop performs the same duty on laminate floors, but their functionalities and characteristics differ in terms of the result they deliver. You need to consider features like the weight, which must be light enough to allow for mobility of the vacuum cleaner.
Let’s know more information about robot mops.
THE EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF ROBOT MOPS
This article took several hours of research for us to com up with the best robot mop for laminate floors. Do you want to know what makes a robot mop perfect for your apartment flooring? If yes, which I know it is; then keep reading.
Lightweight Vacuum cleaner
Using stick mop in a very big house with laminate floors can be tiring. Likewise, a heavy vacuum cleaner will make you get tired of house chores within minutes. A heavy robot mop may destroy the laminate floor, thereby deforming the uniqueness of the smooth surface.
The aftereffect of a heavy robot vacuum takes away the beauty of the laminate floor, making it look like an adulterated floor. Therefore, getting a lightweight vacuum cleaner helps to clean the floor easily.It moves gently on the floor while performing its function.
Large capture nozzle
Some vacuum cleaners find it difficult to pick dirty from the floor; they rather push aside the debris because they are large. The robot mop for laminate floors comes with a large capture nozzle. This means that you won’t be having dirts accumulating at one corner of the rooms, which may cause a stubborn spot. If the dirt stays for long, it becomes difficult to clean and spoils the surface of the laminate floor.
A robot mop comes with a large nozzle that captures debris regardless of the size of the dirt. It pulls nearby dirt together for disposal. Therefore, you must keep this in mind when choosing the best robot mop for your laminate floors.
However,the latest robot mops possess the ability to thoroughly scrub a floor with the aid of its spray jet. The spray jet wets the floor as the robot mop moves around to clean the dirt on the laminate floors.
When you think of significant sanitization, robot mops should come to mind given its systematic way of handling and cleaning the floor. This includes grouted tiles which usually prove difficult to clean. When it comes to cleaning the floor, the robot mop have different modes of cleaning. They include the wet cleaning, damp cleaning, and dry cleaning depending on the type of surface you want to clean. You can set up virtual walls through the robot app to stop it from colliding with objects as well as getting hooked in the process.
We have put together reviews of best robot mops suitable for laminate floor.
Best Rotot Mops for Laminate Floors Specification Table
THE REVIEWS OF BEST ROBOT MOPS FOR LAMINATE FLOORS
iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop (Best overall)
The iRobot Braava jet 240 only weighs 3 pounds, which is a unique size, among other types of robot mop. It is a unique design that is controllable through an app as well as in-built precision jet spray that helps to spread water to the areas meant for cleaning. Its portability is second to none and you will find it very satisfying to use.
It is specially designed with distinct cleaning modes, wet mopping for thorough wetting of the floor before cleaning, damp mopping for soaking the mop for cleaning, and dry sweeping mode to remove dirt on the surface.
Its ability to get into tight spaces and corners is outstanding as it cleans them systematically using a superb method. It easily finds its way through every object in the room without crashing into them with the aid of the in-built virtual wall mode.
It can sweep and mop hard floors such as tile, stone, and hardwood, suitable for bathrooms and kitchens with stubborn spots. It comes with an eject button, which makes it a lot easier to stop the robot mop from working without touching the cleaning pads. Here are more information about Braava products Jet M6 vs. Jet 240 vs. 380T if you are still interested in.
- Precision jet Spray
- Vibrating Cleaning mode
- 3 distinct cleaning modes
- Lightweight robot mop below four pounds
- Controllable through app
- It is noiseless (usable anytime of the day)
- May not be suitable for the anal OCD type.
- The one-time pad has a cancer warning on it.
ILIFE Shinebot W400 Floor Washing Scrubbing Robot ( Best suction)
The ILIFE Shinebot Robot mop designed with a patented technology. It systematically sprays water across the floor to soften the stains, then use the microfiber roller to scrub the floor to remove dirt. It comes with a better suction that sucks away the dirty water and gently cleans up leftover water on the surface using a rubber scraper.
It has separate containers of 0.9 liters for storing clean and dirty water. The compartment holding the clean water spray it on the floor, while the storage for the dirty water absorbs it from the floor after cleaning.
Four separate cleaning modes, path mode, executes its cleaning on a straight line avoiding obstacles in the process. Area mode cleans systematically by in a 16 x 16-foot area moving forward. Spot mode cleans back and forth moving in a circling pattern twice. Another unique feature of the ILIFE Shinebot robot mop is the edge mode that helps to clean the edges of the walls.
It is suitable for removing stains on hard floors irrespective of the designs. It also helps to drain water on the kitchen and bathroom floors to counter any slippery effect of wet floors.It can last up to fifty minutes when the tank is filled with water. iLIfe also has so many robot vacuum for daily cleaning, read ilife vacuum review.
- A Tidal power cleaning system with patented technology
- Microfiber roller for scrubbing the floor
- Rubber scrap for dirty water removal
- Dual 0.9L Water tank
- 4 cleaning modes (Path, Area, Spot, and Edge)
- 12-month warranty
- Easy to charge
- Applicable for multiple hard floors
- Efficient water management
- A Color symbol showing the current mode
- A sound system that notifies you of every action taken
- Cannot get into corners
- Lower bumper than a normal robot vacuum
Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner ( Best flexibility)
Roborock is one of the most flexible robot cleaners that perform several cleaning functions. It functions as a vacuum cleaner by taking away dirt and debris from the floor. It is an effective and highly sensitive robot mop, given the motion tracking sensors that aid its movement.
It comes with a dual-gyro system that enables it to clean every part of the room with intelligence. It comes with thirteen sensors that work as anti-collision as well as help it avoid trap while cleaning the room. Unlike most robot mops, Roborock is a self-charging mop that automatically resumes work after it is fully charged.
It leaves no dirt behind with the aid of the 1800Pa suction, which enables it to clean the floor thoroughly. It has a large space for storing dirt; you can use it for several days before disposing of the dirt.
You can select just a vacuum, or just mop, or both depending on the kind of cleaning you want to do. It works fine for any surface and cleans according to the floor requirements. Its ability to differentiate carpets from tile makes it easy to switch from moderate suction to maximum suction automatically.
The Roborock robot vacuum cleaner can be controlled using the Mi Home app. It has buttons that function for a start and stop schedule and many more options. Also, you can control the direction of the cleaner through the app. It requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi for connection. It is compatible with Android, IOS, and Alexa.
- A dual-gyro system
- Motion tracking sensors
- 180Pa suction for picking debris
- Combination of mop and vacuum
- App control
- Anti-collision prevents it from getting stuck
- Automatic charge when the battery is low
- Requires less attention as you can control it with a mobile app
- Function as both vacuum cleaner and mop
- A large dustbin that can dirt management
- Battery life is short
- Mopping feature not suitable for a mixed floor with many rugs
- Difficult to restrict it from getting to certain areas.
ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop Combo (Best Budget)
If you are looking for a robot mop with all the features and you have a small budget, the Ilife V8 is yur best pick. It has six cleaning Modesthat aid the thorough cleaning of the floor. It manages dirt and debris effectively. It is useful for hard floors such as laminate, tile, hardwood, and stone.
The auto mode automatically identifies the floor and act on it accordingly. Its path mode works systematically by cleaning only the path programmed for cleaning. The edge mode aids the robot cleaner to enter hard corners, thereby cleaning the edges and hidden corners.
Spot mode recognizes the stubborn stains that require cleaning and gently scrub it till the spot gets removed. The mopping mode mops intensively to keep the floor clean and shining. Max mode activates the suction for capturing of dirt.
A strong BLDC motor associated with a port aids the functioning of the suction to take in dirt easily. This helps the robot to be free from the knot and quite easy to maintain. The suction nozzle adjusts itself automatically to match the floor texture. It removes tough stains, including pet hair on hard surfaces.
A big size dustbin helps the robot to work for long hours with no need to worry about frequent disposal of dirt that accumulates in the bin. The 0.75L dustbin assures you an extensive cleaning for a long period before having to think of clear out.
Efficient and trusted mopping of the floor with the aid of 3-speed water-dropping control. It rapidly drops the water on the surface to make it soft for cleaning. However, the mopping mode does not work on carpet.
It is a portable design, noiseless, which makes it suitable for cleaning in the night. you should consider the Elife V8 when you are on a low budget. That you bought it at a cheap does not entail poor functionality. In fact, it provides you with an efficient ceaning option.
- Strong BLDC suction
- 6 cleaning mode
- 0.75L dustbin
- 3-speed water-dropping control
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and damp mopping
- Power suction for dirt removal
- Large dustbin for dirt management
- Difficult to find a charging base at times.
CLEANING TIPS FOR MOPPING THE LAMINATE FLOOR
To maintain you’re the shining and quality nature of your laminate floors, you ought to clean them regularly. It does not cost a fortune for you to take care of it. However, they need proper handling to avoid damaging the surface. Here are the things you need to know for the accurate maintenance of your laminate floor.
- To prevent it from warping and twisting, avoid polishing them. Applying polish makes it lose its natural color slowly, thereby making it look like an inferior design.
- Do not use traditional wet mopping for cleaning. Instead of cleaning the floor, it adds more stains to it. Continuous use of traditional mopping will add spots to the laminate floors, which is the major cause of the deformity.
- Avoid using an abrasive cleaner to protect it from scratching. It damages the laminate floor faster than anything else. It disfigures it and makes it susceptible to external forces.
- The standard floor brush is not an ideal cleaner of the laminate floors.
- Avoid liquid contact with the laminate floors for a long period. Watch out for water spillage always.
- Direct contact with the sun and UV rays can harm your laminate floors. It makes the color fade off and unbalanced. Using blinds to cover your windows helps to protectyour laminate floors against harmful rays.
- Don’t drop appliances and furniture directly on your laminate floors to avoid scratching.
- Don’t slide heavy materials on the laminate floors; it damages it faster.
- Using warm water helps to remove stubborn stains
- Keep every part dry with a soft cloth.
- Dampen the cloth before applying it to clean any spot.
- Ensure you sweep the floor regularly
- Sweep according to how they laid the laminate floor. It aids the picking of dirt that falls on the floor.
- Always trim your pet’s nails and ensure you clean their paws after every walk outside.
- Regularly rearranging your furniture is advisable to maintain even color as the floor gets older.
- Using doormats in high-traffic areas keeps dirt and mud away from your laminate floors. It accumulates dirt for later disposal.
All the tips mentioned above would help you to keep your laminate floors in good condition if you adhered to them strictly. Appropriate cleaning preserves the quality of the laminate floor.
Technology makes life easy as you can clean your floor with the help of best robot mops and vacuum cleaner. It shows that efficiency doesn’t come with weight. A lightweight vacuum cleaner cleans the floor accurately, extending its functionality to edges and corners hidden.
You can concentrate on other activities while the robot cleaner cleans the floor on your behalf. It is suitable for people who require regular cleaning for their large areas. It is tiring to be moving around with sticks when you can watch the robot take responsibility of the floor cleaning.
However, every robot mop comes with its distinct features, and they function differently, but a common feature to all is being lightweight and requires little or no attention to get it started.
Just like we have different types, human preferences are not the same. Carefully examine the products and check through our reviews and guide to decide on the best robot mop for laminate floor and a vacuum cleaner that will work for you.
This post is to help you make aninformed choice when buying your robot mop for laminte floors.