- 1 Bagged or Bagless Vacuums?
- 2 What Are the Advantage of them?
- 3 The Best Bagged & Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair Chart
- 4 Best Bagged Vacuum for Pet Hair Review
- 5 Best Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair Review
- 6 What is the verdict?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Conclusion
Bagged or Bagless Vacuums?
I believe that choosing a vacuum that is easy to maneuver with the least interaction with dirt, is an important quality in home cleaning. Cleaning in general is a very physically draining process, and it can also be uncomfortable for those who don’t like to interact with dirt, debris, and garbage. For this reason, it is important to find the vacuum cleaner that is the best fit for the lifestyle of the person. Bagged vacuums provide a more odorless and sanitary experience, while bagless vacuums are up-to-date with more recent technology, and occasionally require less maintenance with the cleaning of the cup afterwards. So which vacuum do you prefer?
What Are the Advantage of them?
Bagged, Bagless, and Beltless vacuums provide a variety of benefits depending on the lifestyle of the individual. These products are all excellent in their abilities, but may be more helpful than others to an individual, depending on their lifestyle. There are benefits to bagged and bagless vacuums, discussed below, however, I will focus on the great importance of bagged vacuums:
- “Bagged vacuum cleaners” are usually assumed to be better because they were more common in the original invention of vacuum cleaners, and they ensure that the odor does not linger, because a fresh bag is used each time. Since a fresh bag is used each time, there is less maintenance involved because the cup does not have to be cleaned each time or every once in a while. There is always the option of instant disposal. Bagged vacuums are great because the bags are able to be discarded, resulting in the ensured disposal of any odor collected from vacuuming debris in the house. The bags work as great filters and are more effective in trapping dust, as opposed to bagless vacuums. Lastly, bagged vacuums are more likely to use HEPA filters, which can trap up to 99.97% of germs.
- Bagless vacuums still have benefits, as they trap the dirt through a filter which empties the matter into a cup which can later be emptied. The cup can be reused consistently and easily, however, if not washed properly, then the odor could linger.
The Best Bagged & Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair Chart
Best Bagged Vacuum for Pet Hair Review
Eureka Mighty Bagged Canister Cleaner (3684f-violet)
The Eureka Mighty Bagged Canister Cleaner is excellent for removing pet hair, as the equipment is specifically designed to detect and remove pet hair from carpet and furniture. The dust remover and dust bag is designed to not only remove odor, but also designed to remove pet dander that causes allergies in many people. This is great for when we want to have guests over who may be allergic to cats or dogs, as they will be unaffected by the allergens after using this product. The cord is 20 feet long, and can extend throughout most average sized rooms, in order to cover every piece of surface for full coverage results.
As if it couldn’t get any better, this product is extremely light, and personally, I do not like to carry a heavy vacuum around when I am trying to do some quick tidying up. This product would definitely be ranked as the best bagged canister vacuum for pet hair, as it eliminates the greatest percentage of allergens. Many agree that this product is long lasting and great for families who have genes of long hair, as this vacuum can pick up debris of any length.
- The product is light.
- The product has a long cord so that most areas of a room can be reached.
- 99.97% of allergens are cleaned.
- The bag can be discarded to rid the vacuum of lingering odors.
- Not all attachments fit onto the body of the vacuum
- This product may not reach into all crevices.
Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless & Bagged Upright Vacuum( 31150 )
The Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless Upright Vacuum is great for removing pet hair on all textures of surfaces, especially those that cover a wide space. This vacuum removes pet hair in both the house and in the car, for pet owners who love to take their companions out for a drive, but want to keep the car fresh at all times. This product has a filter system that removes all pet allergens to keep everyone feeling happy and healthy around pets, in spite of their allergies.
Not only is the hose flexible and light, but there is a brush that easily detaches from the vacuum, in order to take care of any finishing touches for those of us who want our homes and vehicles to look and feel spotless. For those who need to do a quick clean as fast as possible, this product is the best choice because of its 12.75 inch cleansing width and removable brush. These features make this product the best upright bagged vacuum for pet hair.
- This product is great for individuals who take their pets on car rides.
- The hose and the brush is good for cleaning and smoothing surfaces.
- The bag must be disposed of in order to avoid odors.
|Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet Friendly Bagged Upright Beltless Vacuum w/Pet Handi-Mate, Triple HEPA, 3D...||Check Price|
Best Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair Review
Dirt Devil Pet Bagless Steering Vacuum ( UD70355B)
It is a known fact that everyone has different tastes when designing our homes or apartments. As a result of this, there are different types of furniture, some of which are hard to reach places that collect a lot of dust and debris. The Dirt Devil Bagless Steering Vacuum gives the user amazing control to reach small corners and crevices from all angles.
The consistent suction is important, as we know that many vacuums can become unreliable overtime, and that the suction weakens depending on the type of surface we try to reach. This is not the case with this product. The extension wand, dusting brush, and crevice tool, all of which are removable pieces, allow for even more flexibility in reaching high up places that need a nice touch up.
The flexibility of this product is great for pet hair and all kinds of debris left by all types of pets, beyond cats and dogs, because of its ability to reach furniture and cages that are risen, small, or difficult to reach. Birds, rodents, and reptiles also leave behind many surprises that proud owners would prefer not to have scattered around the house, so this product is also friendly towards our smaller animal friends.
- This product is accompanied with many extra cleaning tools.
- This product is great for cleaning up after small pets.
- This product is great for animals living in wood floored or carpeted homes.
- The cup may have a lingering odor if not cleaned properly.
- Larger pets may require more time to clean up after, due to the product’s size.
|Dirt Devil Razor Pet Bagless Multi Floor Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Swivel Steering,...||Check Price|
Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Cleaner
The Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Cleaner is unique because of its triple action brush roll which leaves the surface clean and free of any residue that some vacuums leave behind after a cleaning. The vacuum consists of tools, which makes it easy to clean in curved shaped spaces and in small crevices.
Pet lovers also have no need to worry, because there is a pet turboeraser that works amazingly to ensure a thorough cleansing of pet hair, even in the smallest and most unreachable corners and crevices. Once the job is done, the 27 inch cord easily retracts, and is great for individuals who move around and travel often, as it turns into a compact and portable vacuum that is also great for storage.
If you live in a home with kids, this product is highly recommended as it allows for a quick clean up from unexpected messes and accidents. It is beneficial for big families, as it does not take up much space in a home, as well as for young adults living on their own in an apartment, as it is easy to store, and takes up little to no room in an area that is already quite small. Whether cleaning up after kids, pets, or flat parties, this vacuum is stealthy, sleak, and a necessity for all types of homes and occupants.
- This product is compact and great to carry around for pets who travel.
- The 27 inch cord allows for flexibility in large rooms.
- This product is great for reaching corners and crevices.
- The cup must be adequately cleaned to avoid lingering odor.
|Bissell 22543 Clean view Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum And Carpet Cleaner, Purple||Check Price|
Eureka PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless (NEU182A)
The Eureka PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Vacuum’s name speaks for itself. It is powerful and has amazing suction to make our lives much easier, because of its efficiency. The product is light in itself, but the dirt cup is able to hold a liter of dust that only requires cleaning every once in a while.
This product works well on carpets, shag rugs, and hard floors. The wheels are smooth in order to avoid defeating the purpose of the product itself, which is to clean and get rid of ugly stains from debris, which wheels can sometimes leave behind. This product also comes with tools that we can all use and appreciate. The long crevice tool, dusting brush, and hose for high up hard-to-reach places, create the result of a sparkling clean home, and all are a part of this product’s package.
Many people dread vacuuming their homes because vacuums tend to weigh a lot. This vacuum is a lightweight that can carry a lot of accumulated debris collected overtime. This makes the job easy, as the cup does not have to be emptied each time. With this product, the job of vacuuming does not make us feel drained afterwards, if we have to do some more cleaning following the vacuuming.
- This product is very light.
- This product has amazing suction and pressure, which is perfect for large pets.
- The cup is able to hold a lot of debris accumulated over time.
- Ensure that the cup remains tightly closed to avoid odor.
- The strong suction may pick up objects that need not be vacuumed.
What is the verdict?
Now, let’s get to some verdicts. The Eureka Mighty Bagged Canister Cleaner is the best bagged canister vacuum for pet hair. It eliminates the greatest percentage of allergens. The Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless Upright Vacuum is the best upright bagged vacuum. It has a 12.75 inch cleansing width and removable brush. These features allow it to quickly clean up unexpected messes and to reach into areas that are commonly inaccessible by most other vacuums.
The Dirt Devil Bagless Steering Vacuum is great for carpets because of the extension wand, dusting brush, and crevice tool. These tools should be used to receive the best results. The Eureka PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Vacuum is great for hardwoods. It is recommended to make sure that the wheels remain in good condition, as they are made to be smooth to avoid leaving behind trails of residue. This product also has the best suction and pressure levels, for those who need a reliable vacuum that can pull up debris from pets of all sizes.
The Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Cleaner Vacuum is great for frequent travels, inhabitants of apartments, and pets who often have accidents, as it shrinks down to the smallest compact size of all the listed vacuums. This vacuum quickly picks up debris and can be compressed to a smaller size, for a quick clean up. It is clear that bagged vacuums eliminate allergens, are as odorless as possible, are packaged with a variety of tools, and can come in various sizes.
Which product would be ranked as the best upright bagged vacuum for pet hair?
- The Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless Upright Vacuum has a 12.75 inch cleansing width, as well as a removable brush. These features allow the user to quickly clean up unexpected messes. It is also possible to reach into abnormal areas that are commonly inaccessible by most other vacuums.
What other tips can help combat pet hair in carpets and hardwoods?
- The best way to combat pet hairs on carpets is to take advantage of tools, such as extension wands, dusting brushes, and crevice tools. These tools should be used to receive the best results. For hardwood surfaces, it is important to keep the wheels of the vacuum clean to avoid smearing on floor surfaces.
Ultimately, the best bagged vacuum is determined by the needs of the individual. However, I believe that the Eureka Mighty Bagged Canister Cleaner Vacuum is best for pet hair as it eliminates the most allergens, while the Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless Upright Vacuum is the best upright bagged vacuum for pet hair, especially because of the tools that allow the vacuum to reach places with difficult access. It is important to base it on the need to remove odor and allergens versus the need to clean quickly and cover a large area. Truthfully, both products are great but the Eureka Mighty Bagged Canister Cleaner Vacuum is the best bagged cleaner for pet odors and allergens, and the Kenmore Allergy Friendly Beltless Upright Vacuum is best for covering a large space in a short amount of time, which is also inclusive of animal hair.